- Breath Pressure: via midilearn you can choose the controller you want to use for breath pressure.
- Breath/bore noise (midilearn)
- Amount of the noise + the ‘color’
- Vibrato (aftertouch or midi learn)
- Flutter tongue (midilearn)
- Pitch Bend (in flute parlando it is called lip bending: when you go up, the tone become louder, when you go down, to tone become softer)
- The standard/alto/bass flute has alto a control for dynamic instability (When a flutist play long notes, it is hard to keep the tone stable)